Editing your faculty profile is fairly easy. It uses a combination of form fields, like the fields you use in an online shopping cart, and word-processing software, like Microsoft Word. The process is fairly simple:
- Log in to the WCMS at https://sites.wcms.iu.edu/ (note that off-campus access requires a VPN connection)
- Open the history department site by looking in the upper left-hand corner for a drop-down menu labeled "SITE" and finding "BL-COAS-ARSD.histweb" in that menu.
- Find the "faculty_staff" folder and then look for the "faculty" folder.
- Click on your profile, which will appear in alphabetical order by last name.
- Choose the "edit" button to make changes in the Profile Details, Contact information and Office Hours sections. If you need to change a photo, banner or CV, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press the "Save & Preview" button to view the changes to your page.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, press the "Submit" button and send an email to email@example.com. NB: changes will not show on the public site until they have been published by a history web site administrator (on a T/Fri publishing schedule).
These short videos will help walk you through the process.