- In the Society of Fascists: Acclamation, Acquiescence and Agency. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012 (edited volume, with Giulia Albanese).
Articles and Book Chapters
- “The Ethics of Consent—Regime and People in the Historiographies of Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany,” Contemporary European History 24, no. 2 (2015), 309-315.
- “Italy’s Colonial Past,” in Routledge Handbook of Contemporary Italy: History, Politics, and Society, edited by A. Mammone, E. G. Parini and G. A. Veltri (New York: Routledge, 2015), 327-337.
- “The Holocaust—An Imperial Genocide?,” coauthored with Mark Roseman, Dapim—Studies on the Holocaust 27, no. 1 (2013), 42–49.
- “Historians, Fascism, and Italian Society: Mapping the Limits of Consent,” co-authored with Giulia Albanese, in In the Society of Fascists, edited by Giulia Albanese and Roberta Pergher (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012), 1-28.
- “The Consent of Memory. Recovering Fascist- Settler Relations in Libya,” in In the Society of Fascists, edited by Giulia Albanese and Roberta Pergher (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012), 169-188.
- “Staging the Nation in Fascist Italy’s ‘New Provinces’,” Austrian History Yearbook 43 (2012): 98–115.