Your contribution helps support students and faculty
Your contribution to the Indiana University Department of History will have a lasting and positive impact on future generations of students and faculty members. Gifts to the department can support student scholarships and fellowships; prizes for internships, essays, or other accomplishments; endowed professorships and chairs; and many other needs of the department.
Here are just a few of the many ways you can help the department:
- History Department General Fund: For the general support of the Department of History
- William B. Cohen Memorial Fellowship: For an annual fellowship for a History graduate student studying any aspect of French or European history.
- Indiana Magazine of History Second-Century Fund: For the general support of the Indiana Magazine of History
To donate, online, click on the "Give Now" button at the top of this page. To send a gift through the mail, please send your check, payable to the Indiana University Foundation, with a note specifying the fund to which you'd like to contribute:
Indiana University Foundation
P.O. Box 6460
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6460
To learn more, or to talk to someone about a possible gift, contact:
- Travis Paulin, Executive Director of Advancement (email@example.com) or
- Jeff Stuckey, Senior Director of Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)